background

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 97:Last minute morning

Whoops! The alarm didn't go off this morning, which left about half an hour to shower and get out the door. I'm lucky that I don't have to catch a train or anything, and I was able to get to work on time. However, that left just one chance for an outfit photo, so this is what we have. Hair unstyled, barely any makeup, and a nice and easy outfit. The bag is kind of ridiculous: it has images of Nantucket on it and seems very homemade. I don't remember where I got it--maybe the thrift store on the island? I understand where I was coming from when I bought it, but I'm not so sure when I expected to use it. Today was probably the first time I used it since I bought it about five years ago.  Now the question is: do I keep it?
Dress and shoes: Banana Republic
Necklace: Was Margaret's
Bag: Thrifted?

No comments:

Post a Comment