background

Monday, October 31, 2011

Day 116: Camping in Old City

Okay, I admit it. I need some variety in my sweater collection. I have this brown one, the black one I already wore, a white one I haven't worn yet, and I think Betsy has the pink one right now. They're not all exactly the same, but you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the styles. Do you think I could add some elbow patches on this one to add a bit of excitement?
These photos were taken in front of the window display of the store called Art in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction.
To work through my wardrobe, I was wearing this outfit with a light-weight (summery) zip-up melon-colored hoodie overtop. It wasn't a great look, which means I think it's time to get rid of that top.  One time in college a girl was wearing that hoodie and I didn't realize until later that I had the same one.

Hat: Gift from Mom, From Etsy
Sweater: Gap
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Gift from Mom, Marshalls

No comments:

Post a Comment