background

Monday, October 31, 2011

Day 114: Warmth

I'm really working through my sweater collection already. I don't necessarily wear one at a time, and I like to wear big ones, like this yellow one, around the house and to sleep in at night. I almost always wake up uncomfortable from the warmth of a sweater like this, but it's worth it for the pre-bedtime hours. I have two yellow Ralph Lauren sweaters: one was my mom's sister's, and the other was my dad's dad's, so they are a special sentimental component of my wardrobe.  On Friday, I wore the yellow sweater (with the scarf pictured below) while tidying the house and to the Italian Market, and then changed into the blue cardigan for dinner at Amis to celebrate October birthdays.  I still couldn't take off that scarf though: I see what Dave loves about it!


Yellow sweater: Was Aunt Kim's, Ralph Lauren
Blue Sweater: TJ Maxx
Jeans: Tommy Hilfiger via TJ Maxx
Socks and boots: Gift from Mom, Boots from Marshalls
Scarf: Dave's, from Ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment