background

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 111: Santa Monica to LAX to PHL

Is it really time for my final LA outfit post? It's hard to believe that this trip was really so short, since we packed so much in! For the final night in Southern California, I wanted to stay somewhere outside of downtown, and I wanted it to be special. I did a tiny bit of research on places worth staying that weren't far from the airport, and I couldn't stop thinking about the Oceana Santa Monica, which I found out about from Cup of Jo. We got in late and went for drinks at Bar Chloe with Chris and Rosalie, and met up with Dave's (and my) friend Matt and our new friends Baily and Mesch. We spent a few hours enjoying the hotel room in our sleep, then enjoyed a fresh buffet and a big walk around Santa Monica before heading to the airport. Do you like the binoculars necklace Dave gave me for my birthday? I do! How about my running shoes? I know it's not stylish to wear sneakers around, but these aren't as bad as they could have been, and I needed a break from the heels I was wearing all weekend!



Cardigan: Betsy's, Target
Tank and Jeans: TJ Maxx
Running Shoes: Brooks, City Sports
Purse: Coach
Sunglasses: Gap
Necklace: Kate Spade

1 comment:

  1. First, I want to know if you have a telescope necklace you can use to trick your little babysitting clientele. Second, actually, don't tell Betsy, but the sweater is Betsy via Target via Goodwill. I think it's very pretty, and I like your poses and the scenery here!

    ReplyDelete