background

Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 101: Symphony in Sweater

Saturday marked the 4th consecutive day of babysitting, and after I wrapped up around 2:30, Dave and I went for a run down into South Philly and back, about 5 miles.  It was a beautiful day even though it was super windy, and after dropping by a high-quality flea market in the Shambles, we headed home to clean up for dinner. At the last minute, we decided to take my sister, Betsy, since she was already in the city, so we went to Pumpkin for some seasonal fare. I didn't love the restaurant as much as I love the name. After dinner we went to a wonderful Symphony in C concert on the other side of the river. We stayed for the reception after the concert for chatting and dessert, and it is always fun to meet up with all of the major symphony people as they sing Dave's praises. Dave freelances for the Courier-Post and provides the most thoughful and complete coverage (their words, not mine) of the symphony, and so they're so kind and appreciative and fun to be around. Let's take a look at the strange ways I crossed my legs while waiting for the concert to begin:

Sweater: Banana Republic
Camisole: J. Crew
Jeans: Tommy Hilfiger via TJ Maxx
Boots: Gift from Mom, Kenneth Cole
Necklace: Gift from Margaret, Banana Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment