background

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 110: From work to play and back again

Monday started with a nice, long meeting for work, and ended with a casual work dinner. I wore this shirt with a black pencil skirt and the blazer from the day before, but changed into something a little more comfortable after the meeting.  This outfit to me to Phillipe's and around Chinatown and then the Grove, before I had to get back downtown for dinner. I am so jealous of all of the shopping opportunities in the Los Angeles area. Anywhere you look, there are stores worth stopping into, and though I resisted the temptation since there was so much to do, it didn't stop me from wanting to bring the shopping districts home with me. Philadelphia is absolutely lacking in this regard. By the way, I realized why I didn't have flats before I just bought this pair: they all hurt my feet! Why am I more comfortable in heels than flats? Does anyone else have this problem?

Top: Gap
Jeans, Bag, and Flats: Old Navy
Earrings: From Mom
Necklace: Gift from Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment