background

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 95: Rain on the last day

And the blog claims another victim. This shirt is out! In theory, it's a very pretty and classic white shirt. In reality, it is about 6 inches too long, which means it looks good with nothing I own. On Sunday morning, I pulled the shirt tight and twisted the back and tucked that part into the back of my shorts. Not a very practical way of wearing what should be a very practical shirt.  I do remember a time when this shirt worked on me, which means either the fit has changed drastically, or I used to walk around swimming in the shirt. In either case, this shirt and I are going to part ways.  You can't think of a way to style it so that it would work, can you?

A chilly, rainy day is a good way to not be too sad to leave vacation. Dave and I were planning on going parasailing with the bride and groom, but unfortunately, the rain meant that instead, we drank a little, ate a lot, and played some life-size Connect 4 before grabbing that shuttle back to the Montego Bay airport.


Shirt and shorts: Gap
Bathing suit: Lands End Canvas
Shoes: Old Navy
Headband: Forever 21
Necklace: Gift from Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment