background

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 93: Burning those shoulders

I didn't wear this dress all summer because it's too droopy on top, and shows a bit too much skin for regular wear. My bathing suit saves the day, so I think this dress is now relegated strictly to the "beachwear" category of my clothing.  It makes a pretty good Jamaican cover-up.  I'm sorry I didn't pack matching flip flops for each of my outfits on this trip. I brought six pairs of shoes for five days in Jamaica as it was, but I am glad that I brought all of the shoes that I did. My sneakers, boat shoes, wedges, flip flops, black sandals, and light goldish sandals all played an important role in the vacation.

Dress: Francesca's
Hat: Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses: Kohl's
Flip flops: Shop in Stone Harbor, NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment