background

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day 57: Read my artificial intelligence journal today!

An early morning dentist appointment prevented a normal photo session this morning, but now you get to see me with my pride and joy (or just an example of something that keeps me employed).

This shirt is ancient, and I had a certain skirt that I liked to wear it with, but I gave the skirt away since it doesn't fit anymore. I don't feel like there's much more I can do with the shirt.  One lesson that this project really reinforces is that skirts are almost always more exciting than pants.  You can't even see the heels on these shoes, which my (male) dentist complimented this morning. I should probably save the pants for the impending cold winter.
 Cardigan: Gift from Mom*
Shirt and Heels: Old Navy
Pants: Gap
Coin pearl earrings: Gift from Dave

Note: Every time I say "Gift from Mom," it can also count as "Gift from Dad."  He gives them to me too, but he just isn't aware of it. Thanks, Dad. 

1 comment: