background

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day 78: Bold Neutrals

I have style revelations every day as a result of this project and blog, and my most recent is that I should start shopping at the same stores I liked about 6 years ago. In the past few years, I've been working toward a wardrobe by Anthropologie, Banana Republic, J. Crew, etc. and steering away from H&M, Urban Outfitters, and other companies that I thought I was outgrowing.  But with a few recent purchases from Forever 21 and the new addition of these tights, I'm starting to believe that these kinds of stores are perfect for providing trendy pieces or pieces that I don't expect to last forever. $5 tights are especially better than $20 tights that I don't buy because I can't bring myself to pay $20 for tights.

Top: Banana Republic via Goodwill
Skirt: J. Crew
Tights: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Nine West via Macy's
Necklace: Gift from my Margaret (Banana Republic)
Bag: Banana Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment