background

Friday, September 16, 2011

Day 72: Bundle

You know what I love about fall, and if you don't, everyone you know has written about it on facebook. I never knew it had such wide-spread appeal, and thought that I just love autumn because I was born in October and am used to celebrating as the air turns pleasantly chilly.  I'm not quite ready to jump into jacket and butternut squash weather, but I'm easing into the season slowly. Yes, I can do plaid.

Vest and top: My sister Betsy's
Jeans and bag: Old Navy
Boots: Payless
Sunglasses: Gap
Earrings: Made by Mom's friend Suzanne

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous vest and it looks so cozy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Butternut squash weather, yum! Also yummy, that plaid vest! Plaid is so big for fall, you are ricking the trend very well. Well done.

    ReplyDelete