background

Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 66: On my sister's clothes

I love to go for super long walks around the city, but it's hard to decide how to dress for it.  Comfortable shoes are the most important part, but I'm really not a huge fan of wearing sneakers when I'm not working out. What if I want to stop into a nice store or restaurant? Everyone else has such comfortable pairs of flats; I'm not sure what it is about my shoes or my feet, but I definitely don't. 

I wore this to the grocery store, changed into sneakers for a walk to get my sister Betsy, and then came home and hung out with Betsy and Dave all night.  Dave's mom's recipe for tomato pie was delicious, and made a nice red splotch on these shorts.

Betsy realized how many of her clothes I have been wearing, and requested that I return some of them.  I should point out that she has a ton of my clothes, too. But I was happy to return some of her shirts, including this one. She took the shirt off my back, so then I changed into my "New Jersey: Only the Strong Survive" shirt and a tomato-free skirt.
Top: Betsy's
Shorts: J. Crew
Shoes: Kappa Alpha Theta, bought at Bucknell
Bag: Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment