background

Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 67: Celebrating the future Mrs. Avallone

Alicia is getting married next month! I've been friends with Alicia for 10 years now, and she and Tommy are getting married in Jamaica next month. I'm very much looking forward to celebrating with her there, but it was fun to celebrate at her bridal shower in New Jersey this past weekend.  In honor of Alicia, this outfit had a little extra bit of shine than what I might normally wear. It was a challenge to style because the dress is enormously baggy, but you know my motto.  When in doubt, belt it.
Dress: Gift from Betsy, from Coco & Lolly
Belt: Francesca's
Shoes: Payless
Earrings: Three Sirens boutique

Here's my attempt at the bridal shower hat made of bows and ribbons from gift packaging. She wore it well! Photo courtesy of Shannon, the Matron of Honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment