background

Monday, August 22, 2011

Days 45 & 46: Weekend Wear

While Dave was away in Sweden, I actually had more of a social life than usual, thanks to all of my fun friends who kept me company! On Saturday, Jen and I went shopping at the misleadingly named Philadelphia Outlets, and I had lots of luck. Get excited to see my new purchases in future posts! The blog does help me identify holes in my wardrobe and lets me know what I think I need, but of course this means I am prolonging my project. I think these items are totally worth the extra blogging.

For shopping, I wore a variation of this outfit with an ivory Anthro bow top and Bucknell flip flops. Here I am at David and Claire's housewarming party!

Top: LOFT outlet
Shorts: J. Crew
Sandals: Banana Republic Outlet

I wore a ton of outfits on Sunday because I had separate ones for swimming, brunch with Jan, walking around downtown/meeting Dave!, and for dinner at the Khyber, which was apparently what Dave missed while he was in Stockholm.

 This is what I wore for dinner.
 Top: Betsy's, from Gap
Skirt: Old Navy
Wedges: Banana Republic Outlet
Fleur de lis necklace: Gift from Dave
Bag: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment