background

Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 47: I Always Dress up to go to South St.

So you're telling me we didn't have to drive all the way to Pittsburgh and back two weekends ago? Our favorite future Germans were back in town for a few hours during a layover between Pittsburgh and Frankfurt, so we met up for lunch at Brauhaus Schmitz! The lighting in there is not perfect for pictures, but the food and company are excellent!


 Dress: Banana Republic
Jacket: Marshalls
Belt: J. Crew
Heels: Nine West
Necklace: Margaret's
Also wearing (probably fake) pearl earrings from an unknown source

1 comment:

  1. Ah Lindsay! I love it! You're a way ahead of me but isn't the challenge fun? I love discovering long forgotten clothes and styling them all over again. I just hope that the British weather holds out long enough for me to wear all of my shorts :-)
    I'm going to set aside some time at the weekend to read your entire blog (already loving the black dress from day 35)
    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete