background

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 35: On Earrings

I had my first blog casualty yesterday and lost this post about earrings.  I'm quite good at losing my earrings, and I also have this pair, which are broken. I haven't worn these earrings in so long that I don't even know if I was previously aware that they were broken. What would you do in this situation? Would you wear broken earrings, or get rid of them? How about all of those earrings I have that are missing their pairs? I hang onto the individual earrings in case I find the match, but it's so rare that I do find them again. Do you expect me to wear the earrings that don't have matches for The Everything Project?

Broken earring!

Not broken earring!


Shirt: Anthropologie
Camisole: Kohl's
Skirt: Lilly Pulitzer
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Earrings: Liz Claiborne

No comments:

Post a Comment