background

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 27: Yellow, Reimagined

This outfit makes me so happy to be working on my challenge. In 2007, I placed this bright yellow dress in the laundry with a purple bathing suit. A mistake I'll never make again! With a couple rounds of bleach, the dress was salvaged, but I've never worn it since.  It was never just right, but I am happy with the way it turned out with this shirt on top.  There is hope!
 What is your biggest laundry-related faux pas?
 
Dress: H&M
Shirt: Gap
Shoes: Bare Feet Shoes
Bag: Liz Claiborne, gift from Mom
Earrings: Gift from Dave

2 comments:

  1. The dress/shirt works! It looks very put together and natural. Yellow shoes make me very happy.

    biggest laundry OOPS: leaving black pencil eyeliner in the pocket of a pair of jeans. It did more damage than you could possibly imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I can imagine that damage, and it sounds terrible! I hope you were able to recover some of your clothes from that catastrophe!

    ReplyDelete