background

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 50: 2 Shirts at a Time

The only way I'm going to get through all of my shirts is to wear them two at a time. It's certainly a challenge, since as I work through them, it is harder to find items that match perfectly. But this is what I signed up for! The striped shirt is no longer just to wear with jeans, and the cardigan isn't just for black pants. I don't think I've ever worn this skirt before, so I am definitely making progress.


Cardigan: Gift from Mom, Old Navy
Shirt: Betsy's, H&M
Skirt and shoes: Old Navy
Earrings: Gift from Ali
Bracelets: Forever21

1 comment:

  1. I love the floral/stripes combo! You are the only person who can share my excitement, but I bought a belt at target before I left and I just tried it with an outfit. Totally revolutionary! Next up: mixing prints! I am now officially taking pages out of your book (blog). Thanks lindsay!

    ReplyDelete