background

Friday, August 12, 2011

Day 37: Guten Tag it's Friday

Man, there are a lot of brick walls in this city. Even when I try to mix up the scenery in these photos, we always come back to different brick walls.  In honor of my good friends Zack and Laura, who are moving to Germany this month, I wore my Germany shirt. It's my dad's, it's from the 70s, and I love it. I was proudest of this shirt when I was reading Tina Fey's Bossypants, which included the sentence, "The shirts allowed me to express myself with cool sayings like 'There's No Crying in Baseball' and 'Universität Heidelberg'.” If I recall correctly, she is not complimenting such shirts, but that doesn't matter to me.  Did young Tina Fey have the same shirt I do?
Can you tell what I did with this scarf today?
I am also wearing flamingo socks.
Shirt: Dad's, from Universitat Heidelberg
Pants: Banana Republic
Shoes: Converse
Scarf: J. Karma
Earrings: Gift
Bag: Vera Bradley (Gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment