background

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 43: Frills and Bows

Before today, I hadn't noticed how deep the scoop is on this dress, but I like it. That's why I went for earrings but no necklace.

Sadly, this belt might be one of the next things to go as I clear out my clothes that are too big. It's supposedly one-size-fits-all, but it's been failing to provide any of the benefit of a belt these days. I realized I will also have to go through my coats and jackets, since my baggy raincoat proves that while I have been good at clearing out my clothes that don't fit, I ignored my coat closet.  I wonder what else is hiding in there.

That's why I think this project will be easier for me than it would be for some people; I did give away a good portion of my wardrobe after losing 15 pounds. As I think about restocking, I want to take a good inventory of what remains and what replacements I've already bought.
I always thought I liked thunderstorms, but I do think I am feeling and showing the effects of being kept awake by thunder and lightning all night.  The night before, it was a big, loud, agressive fight in front of the house that work everyone up at 3:47 am.
Dress: Gap
Belt: Modcloth, from Mom
Boots: Kohl's?
Flats: Payless
Earrings: Three Sirens Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment