background

Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 6: Love this skirt

I feel rejuvenated and happy after this past weekend, and it was easy to get out of bed this morning. It might have been easier because I already knew what I wanted to wear this morning.
Shirt: Banana Republic
Skirt and belt: J. Crew
Earrings and necklace: Ten Thousand Villages
Brown heels: Chinese Laundry via Macy's

Since this wardrobe challenge is my idea, I get to make my own rules. So in case you are wondering, I am going to wear everything in my closet and my dresser, as well as the hall closet, my shoe closet, and also what is currently under my bed. I will not, however, be taking pictures of myself in all of my workout clothes, pajamas, undergarments, and bathing suits. These items either go right back where they came from, or I put them in a duffel bag in the closet so I can work through everything else and only go back to them when I need them. I suppose I need to wear all of my various scarves, hats, and jewelry, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment