background

Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 11: The clothes you don't see

I have tons of big old t-shirts to wear, and most of them say Kappa Alpha Theta or Bucknell in some form. Everyone else must think I'm 22 years old, but I an just happy that I'm working through so many outfits in my workouts. This outfit is by no means from Lulu Lemon; I actually have no idea where either the shirt or the shorts are from. But it was a nice break from an oversized t-shirt with a picture of a bison on it.

Sunglasses: Target
The rest: ???

I actually wore a cute outfit to two BBQs on Saturday, but my phone battery died before we were able to get a picture. First of all: does anyone else have a Fascinate and know why they die after 4 hours since the latest update? Second of all: I will wear that outfit again soon just for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment