background

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day 59: Playing Ketchup*

As I've mentioned before, I didn't photograph every single outfit I wore during the duration of this wardrobe challenge. Many casual tops have their place, which is not in front of the camera. I did make sure to take at least one picture each day for the past 5+ months, though.  On Day 59, that outfit was this Lilly dress, which I wore to a wedding.  But dresses are important and blog-worthy, so even though I didn't get a picture of it then, I want to let you know that I wore this one to have lunch and a beer with Danielle and her boyfriend in Baltimore on that September day. I was planning on wearing it to the wedding, styled with black peep-toes and a skinny black belt, but I just didnt feel like it. So I changed into the crab dress, which I had been intending to wear to brunch the next day, which is why I stopped at Target the next morning and picked up this purple dress.  Yes, it's very difficult being this fickle.



Dress: Banana Republic


*And yes, I did get ketchup on this dress, which is another part of the reason I didn't wear it to the wedding. The stain has since disappeared.

2 comments:

  1. ohh i love this little dress! too cute :)

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so pretty and you look adorable:) Kisses

    ReplyDelete