background

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 92: Sheer Pleasure

I bought this shirt about a month ago and was saving it for the trip. I like how it looks as a cover-up, and it worked well to wear over a bathing suit, particularly while playing volleyball on the beach.  It's also nice to have clothes that have to be handwashed while you are on vacation, since I could hang this outside on my balcony and it was dry in an hour.  It's a much faster process than when it hangs in my bathtub at home.

Word to the wise: if you're planning on wearing white pants multiple times per trip, make sure to bring the proper undergarments. I wish I could've worn these pants again later in the trip, especially since I thought they'd be good for the temperature transition on the trip home.




 Top: Marshall's
Pants: Rebecca's, from Anthropologie
Clutch: From Mom, Clinique
Flip flops: From Mom, a store in Stone Harbor
Sunglasses: Kohl's
Bathing suit: Victoria's Secret

No comments:

Post a Comment