background

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 133: Every picture in the Rose Garden

Good news! I'm getting a haircut next Friday.  I know you were all wondering when this was going to happen. My hair grows pretty slowly--the last time I got it cut was April 30, which I remember because it was as my hair was being styled for Rebecca's wedding! I don't like spending my money on haircuts, and I always want to grow my hair out after getting it cut. But healthy hair is the best kind of hair, so I'm going to Juju next Friday for some post-Thanksgiving pampering.  I owe it to you, dear readers.  As a side note, do you have to wash your hair every day too? My hair feels weird and it throws off my whole day if I skip a wash, so I should really look into those dry shampoos.  Any recommendations?


Jacket: Gap, via Goodwill
Button-up: J. Crew
Blue ruffled tee*: Gap
Skirt: RW & Co
Wedding Shoes: Nine West via TJ Maxx
Bag: Banana Republic
Ring: J. Karma

*This blue shirt is one of the last unworn pieces in my possession at the moment. You can't get a good look at it because it's too big and also short-sleeved, but I found a way to wear it anyway.

pleated poppy

2 comments:

  1. I'm absolutely obsessed with your shoes! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh thank you! I love wearing them!

    ReplyDelete