background

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 126: The Final Countdown

Last night I went through my drawer of unworn items and examined each piece. I think I can wear the shirts within a week, as long as I change into a comfy long-sleeved tee after the gym every evening. That's one reason this project didn't take a whole year--I pretty much wear three outfits a day. There's one to wear to work, one outfit at the gym, and then sometimes another outfit for babysitting/lounging/going out to dinner/spending time with friends. But I do have about 5 rather formal dresses left to wear, and my first holiday cocktail party isn't until November 25.  Do I take a short break until holiday party season, or do I wear a bridesmaid dress to the grocery store? If I don't think I'll ever really have a time to wear the dresses again, I could consider giving them away without wearing them one last time, right?


Shirts: Gap
Skirt: Thrifted
Flats: Old Navy
Purse: Liz Claiborne
Pink heart necklace & teardrop earrings: ??


pleated poppy

5 comments:

  1. This is a really cute look, I love the knotted shirt on top. I would put the project on hold so no grocery shopping in a bridesmaid dress is required!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cara and Melissa!

    Anonymous, what don't you like about it? I wasn't sure how to style this blue top and considered giving it away, but I had to wear it one last time because of this project. Is there a different way you would have styled it?

    ReplyDelete