background

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 119: November Flowers

It's not getting any warmer outside, so I have to hurry up and wear anything that's not made for cold weather. I'm not sure how this cardigan hung around past the summer, unworn, but here it is. I'm looking forward to the conclusion of this project, which is not too far off. I'm thinking I might keep the blog around and use it to see what I like most in my wardrobe and what needs work to create an outfit blog with more style and vision. I welcome feedback all the time!


 Cardigan: Old Navy
Too-big, going-out tank top underneath: Banana Republic
Skirt: Anthropologie
Boots: Payless
LA rings: Gift from Steph!

pleated poppy

6 comments:

  1. At first look your skirt caught my eye, it's so cute! Then I scrolled down and saw it's from Anthro. ... go figure, everything there is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This was one of those lucky finds in the sale room last year. I think it was only $20! I wish I had time to always cruise the sale racks watching for the best things to get marked down. It's rarely as good online!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came across your blog today, and I think it's a great idea that you are trying to get wear out of your entire closet. I keep finding items that I forgot about and have either never worn or just worn a few times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Yara! It's getting really challenging, but that's what it's all about, right? I will definitely write a post when I'm done about what I learned and gained from the project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a day late with this comment, but I just wanted to say that I hope you keep your blog going after you finish wearing all of your clothes. I'm so curious to see what you'll do next. If you don't, I'll have to start gifting you clothes so you'll never be finished - ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, let's definitely do that. I'll pretend like I'm done, and then you'll give me lots of great clothes, and then I'll keep it going!

    ReplyDelete