background

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 90: A sweater for warmer weather

Even though I've spent a lot of time shivering in the past 2 days, I'm still not ready to wear a coat.  I certainly don't have enough awesome jackets to wear on the blog and enhance and match each of my outfits, and I want to savor sweater weather before it's full-fledged winter. Even though October is my favorite month, I'm not too sad to be leaving the cooler temperatures for the heat of Jamaica.  I'm sorry I don't have any guest posts here for you while I'm away. This one will have to tide you over until next week, unless I'm able to post an outfit from the airport before I depart at 6 am tomorrow.  Eat some pumpkin muffins, dip, soup, etc. for me while I'm away!




Sweater and pants: Banana Republic
Camisole and necklace: Don't know
Purse: Coach
Shoes: Payless
Earrings: Gift from Denise

Since I won't be around tomorrow, I'm linking this one up to last week's What I Wore Wednesday on The Pleated Poppy.
pleated poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment